Monday, December 22, 2008

Don't read this if the "S" word offends you. ...Oops, you already saw it, didn't you.

A friend of mine posted this on facebook. Sometimes sarcasm gets the point across* best. It's sad, it's funny, it's true.

Sorry I couldn't make it bigger. But if you want to read the fine print (you do), it says...

You probably thought it was smart to buy a foreign import of superior quality, with better mileage and resale value. Maybe you even thought that years of market share loss might prod us into rethinking our process and redesigning our products with better quality in mind. But you forgot one thing: we spend a shitload of money on lobbyists. So now you're out $25 billion, plus the cost of your subaru. Maybe next time you'll buy American like a real man. Either way, we’re cool.


We're the big three. We don't need to compete.

.

*across. why do i always spell it with two c's before I realize it only has one? Also, I think in some contexts i say it "acrosst." I think many people do. why?

4 comments:

Sam and Rachelle said...

Yeah!! I am so glad you started a blog!! Another person to stalk:)

Can I just say amen to your post!! I think it is just pathetic.

Lindsay Lee said...

Nice! Your blogs are so fun!

Stephanie N. said...

holy crap. you have a blog. and your getting married? to jonathan?

i quit jasmine just when things were getting exciting, apparently.

anyways, congrats!

and if my aunt is your first cousin once removed, does that mean we are related?

James McOmber said...

First of all, that was funny. And you know I don't mind the word Shit.

Second of all,if you do say "acrosst", I'm glad you at least realize it.

Third of all, you and Steph are related? What the heck?