Sunday, February 8, 2009

I need a beach and a massage.

I made it through my crazy, stressful, anxious week and will be ready to start blogging again shortly. Sigh... you know it's bad when you have to consciously tell yourself to stop clenching your teeth because it's giving you a headache. Oh and when you seem completely fine one second and then randomly start crying to Jonathan. And he has no idea why and is very confused.




Note: I am grateful to Andrea, Shane, Matt, Tiffany, Robyn, Brooke, Janet, Kristine, Clint, and MY MOM for helping Jonathan and me address our many invitations.

I am not grateful to the post office, doctors offices, banks, and the ECUADOR CONSULATE.


That's all.

8 comments:

David and Brooke Gallagher said...

Thanks, any time! We sure love guys and can't wait for your big day! I promise your stress will be over before you know it!!!!

Jessica said...

Hey! I'm so glad you tracked me down! How are you...engaged apparently?? When's the big day?

Lindsay said...

Have you pulled your hair and collapsed on the carpet in a complete frustrated sob? Halie did that. I guess it's what happens to brides to be... At least your invitation looks amazing! I got it today. Much love!

Dave and Nat said...

Got your invitation today...Love it!!! You guys are so cute!

Sarah Williams said...

I knew that wasn't your handwriting!

cathy said...

Tell Jonathan to get used to not knowing why you're crying. Most of the time Ed doesn't know either, and it's been 13 years.

Gracey's said...

Oh my gosh I am so sorry that you are so stressed. Please let me know if there is anything that I can do for the wedding or for you and Jonathan to help make life a bit less stressful. I remember that when Joseph and I were engaged it was the hardest time ever!! I was a basket case and just wanted to be married. Soon enough you guys will be gone and loving the life being married :)
You are so cute and I am so happy that you are going to be in our family! Jonathan is a lucky man :)
I love you guys and Happy Valentines!!!

Jessica said...

Yea, I remember being a little stressed right before the big day. Hang in there! Soon you will be a marrie women, and then you will look back on this time as kind of fun. (it may take a few years though!)