Wednesday, March 4, 2009

happiest days of my life thus far...

(if you click on the above picture, you'll see that my left eye could not possibly look any further at jonathan. freaky.)

On Saturday I married my favorite person ever.



We can't believe that life can be this good.



Tomorrow we leave for Ecuador for a 5 month internship. I'll be updating this blog frequently if you want to keep up with our adventures.




look how beautiful...





We're so grateful for all the support we've recieved from friends and family at this time. We feel so blessed.


Thank you.

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

Amanda, you looked so beautiful. I am so unbelievably happy and excited for your new adventures! Please keep the blog updated and I hope we can keep in contact this way, through facebook--and by phone! I miss you already!

MUCH LOVE!!!

P.S. Jonathon, you looked beautiful too. :)

Lindsay said...

Maybe by phone, I meant scype. It's awesome. Get it soon.

Jessica said...

You are such a beautiful bride! It looks like you had a lovely wedding day. Congratulations! Good luck on your Ecuador adventures!

David and Brooke Gallagher said...

You guys look so HAPPY! Good luck with every thing and safe travels! Glad we will be able to see you,your new man and the many pics of Ecodour!

Michemily said...

I want to second the "You guys look so happy" motion. Congrats!

Jessica said...

I kept meaning to call before you left, sorry! Good luck to you both, I hope you have the best experience! We will remember you both in our prayers, and thoughts. I will be checking back here to see how it is all going! Love ya, and have fun! Jess

James McOmber said...

You guys are collectively hot shit. I'm so happy for you. Have fun in Ecuador.