Thursday, April 2, 2009

Ms. Bliss


I am so excited! Not only do I have a great reason to write a new post (so I don't have to look at a close-up of my own mug every time I check my blog), BUT one of my best friends in the whole world is ENGAGED! I am so excited for Tiffany. She is going to marry a great guy (I know he's great because he spent 3 hours stuffing wedding invitations for me. Thanks, Matt!).

I love Tiffany so much. Since she's getting married in July, I won't be able to be there, which I am close to being heartbroken about... but she's done a good job of keeping me informed of the details so far. Tiff's always been a wonderful friend and she's very fun, generous, and smart. At the ripe old age of 21 she already had a Masters degree. She teaches high school now and you know what my favorite part of this new marital match is?
Hundreds of students will now be calling her Ms. Bliss.
Beautiful. I love you Tiff.

4 comments:

Sarah Williams said...

Hooray! Beautiful picture Tiffany! So glad I get to be there.

amanda said...

For all of you who are about to comment on how she will be MRS. Bliss. Sh. Ms. sounds better and I know her students will figure it out. :)

Tiffany said...

You are too sweet! Ms. Bliss...I like it. I think every girl of the Saved by the Bell generation dreamed of being part of Zach Morris' life...although probably as Kelly, not as his teacher. ;)

cathy said...

Yay for Tiffany. I still remember how cute you were when you were a four-year-old in my swim class. Hmmm.... maybe I have a picture somewhere!