Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Boring Post... but with cute baby pictures!


I love that I have family in St. George. It gives us good excuses to take mini-vacations. This past weekend we went down to see my cousin who just returned from his mission in Brazil and to say goodbye to his little brother who's leaving for a mission to Brazil in a couple weeks.


It was nice to get away, see family I hadn't seen in a long time, and get some warmth. We also got a little taste of what it's like to live with a two month old baby. Jonathan and I shared a hotel room with my sister, her husband, and our cute little nephew Jackson. He wasn't a huge fan of sleeping the first night.


Saturday we went to Zion National Park and hiked around a bit.



Do I look pregnant yet? This was around 24 weeks. I got a little tired and achy on the trail and was starting to feel bad for my poor pregnant self when this huge, much more pregnant lady passed me on her way back. I hope I can still hike around when I'm that pregnant.

Jonathan and I can't stop laughing at his face in this picture every time we see it. It could have been such a cute picture... we have a lot of those.



Little Jackson is just starting to smile and mimic people's faces. Jonathan and I had a blast with him on the way home. Every face that Jonathan made, Jackson would try to copy him. Cutest thing I've ever seen.

Tongues out.








maybe he scared him a bit in this one...

again with the tongues. I think Jackson's got a ways to go before he can do that though.

I just can't get enough of that big open-mouth smile. A couple hours later we stopped in Fillmore and Jack pooped on Emily. I'm glad I'm not quite to that point of parenthood yet.


Oh and of course Jonathan had to bring a little treat home for 'Cia. I think they're hilarious. Check it out:

The people dogs love to eat!

4 comments:

kristine gracey anderson said...

I got my pups those treats before!! So freakin funny!! I love your pictures! So cute!

Randy said...

Amanda you look so cute!!!

Lindsay said...

Wish we could have been there. Looks like fun! Next time Jeff and I come down, we have to hang out.

Love ya!

Jessica said...

You are a very cute prego lady!!