Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Well that was slightly anticlimactic...

Happy September 7th! She was supposed to be here today! I hate due dates!


Well after a typical day at work, a boring evening, a good cry, and a back rub from Jonathan I decided it was time to document this day with some photos. Let me tell you folks, I look HOT at 40.00 weeks of pregnancy. I know you all have probably seen those fancy cute maternity photo shoots some people get. Well we had our own classy version...


Mood Swings!


The typical belly profile shot

Get OUT!


Bare Belly!


Poor Belly Button.



So as much as I hoped that I'd be showing you all cute baby photos today I guess I'll settle for drowning my sorrows in a Slurpee, Hi-Chews, and posting pictures of my bare belly for anyone to look at. I'll probably wonder what I was thinking tomorrow.


The update? Went to the midwife this morning. I'm at a 3.5. She scheduled me to be induced next Tuesday morning if our little darlin' hasn't decided to come out on her own by then. We'll have her by this time next week for SURE!

8 comments:

cathy said...

3.5? That's awesome! You're not gonna make it to Tuesday :)

Michemily said...

I think you look absolutely adorable. I wonder if you'll miss being pregnant sometimes. I don't know anything about these things . . . but good luck! Hey, I was reading this book that I actually rolled my eyes through most of (that was a weird phrase), but I thought it was interesting how much emphasis it placed on birth. It says that a lot of people have baggage emotions from their birth experiences because it was cold and violent and they didn't get to bond with their parents as much afterward as they would have liked to. Sounds pretty quacky to me, but in case you think that might be true, I wish you and your baby (and Jonathan) an absolutely lovely, emotionally-healthy birth!

Sara Lou said...

just make sure you're water doesn't break when you're shopping at Ross. anyway, good luck guys parenthood is the bomb, and you guys will be great parents.

Lindsay said...

Love it. Love you! Your pretty dang awesome. Hang in there. :)

Chels said...

Dang. You're one saucy momma, Manda! ;)

Dasha said...

Ha. I love your photo shoot. You look fabulous. Hope that your little one arrives soon!

Randy said...

cute pictures amanda!!! you look great! good luck with everything!
Cyndi

Anonymous said...

HI-CHEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!Japan, your reach has no boundries!!!!