Friday, December 24, 2010

Feliz Navidad y gracias a todos.


DSC_0721
Little Hattie and Jack

Thanks to all of my generous friends and family who helped José and his family with Christmas and life this year. They were so incredibly grateful.


On that note I wanted to share my favorite verse of my favorite Christmas song:

O Holy Night

Truly He taught us to love one another;

His law is love and His gospel is peace.

Chains shall He break for the slave is our brother;

And in His name all oppression shall cease.

Sweet hymns of joy in grateful chorus raise we,

Let all within us praise His holy name.

Christ is the Lord! O praise His Name forever,

His power and glory evermore proclaim.

His power and glory evermore proclaim.

2 comments:

Jerrea said...

I love, love, love that pic and my beautiful grand-babies! I also share the same favorite Christmas song with you!

Mom

Michemily said...

Hi Amanda, thank for your comment. Yes, I'm a bit of a hypocrite about visiting teaching sometimes, because I am adamant about doing my visiting teaching and being an awesome friend to those I visit, but in receiving, if people forget, I don't really mind. Isn't that horrible? Maybe some day when I'm really lonely I'll think, "Why don't those visiting teachers get their hineys over here a little more often?"

But anyway, how's it going? You haven't posted for almost a month . . .