Monday, February 20, 2012

Hattie and I arrived home from our weekend trip to St. George this evening. I was carrying Hattie down the stairs to our home and at her first glimpse of Jonathan sitting at the computer, she said, "Dada!" I gave him a big hug and she wrapped one arm around him and one around me. It was so sweet. She kept wanting to hug us both at the same time. I love my family.

Now Jonathan is blowing Hattie's hair dry so that she won't be cold after her bath. She ate some bar soap in the bath.

We went on the trip without Jonathan so he could get tons of homework done. Jonathan and I have been married for three years and we hadn't ever been apart for more than one night until now. I missed him, but I think sometimes it's good to miss the person you love the most... at least just for a few days.

1 comment:

Michemily said...

So did Jonathan get a lot done?